Monday, January 31, 2011

The link between 3M and Baby Clothes???

PS: There is none.
This entry deals with how I came to understand sizing for baby clothes and became aware that there is a huge copyright infringement on 3M’s trademark logo. When my wife asked me to help sort some freshly washed clothes I was not initially aware that sizing was done according to a babies age in months. For example, 1M = approximately 1 month of age, 2M = approx 2 months of age. So as I was sorting , 3M threw me for a loop. Anywhere else 3M and most men think of Red Green or even being a redneck with the ever so faithful roll of duct tape which can be used for any of its 1001 purposes. Here’s the clincher, 3M on baby clothes has absolutely nothing to do with duct tape, and everything to do with the baby’s age. I hope you enjoyed my little experience with sorting baby clothes. Stay tuned to this blog and I will fill you in shortly on duct tapes 1002 use.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment