Monday, February 14, 2011

Countdown to eviction...E-8 weeks


Things are beginning to really sink in! Dalia and I have 8 weeks to go and our pack of two will become three. It all became a little more real following the baby shower on February 6th. It was nice to see everybody who attended and I am sure that the gifts we received will come in very handy....only if I knew what most things were used for? Nevertheless I have focused my efforts to getting the crib done. Right now the crib is basically a bunch of puzzle pieces in various states of incompleteness.



Nevertheless here is a couple of pictures of what is done so far. Believe it or not, its half done. In the unlikely event that the crib does not get completed I do have a back up plan. I am sure that the wee Smith will be more than happy in a dresser drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment