Sunday, May 13, 2012

Letters to Dad

Dear Daddy I have had to learn to dress my self after Mommy got sick.
Ceilidh has had to deal with me alone for a whole week. After I got the flu, pink eye and the toilet sprung a leak it was a rough start. Thankfully she has been a trooper and did not come down with any of the ailments that her mother suffered. We survived week one with out Matt and only two more weeks to go. We both miss him but thankfully do get to talk to him on occasion via Skype.
This is Ceilidh's week in pictures, her perspective.
The toilet leaked so I started getting the sand bags ready.
Daddy I took care of the lawn for you.
I did take a break after cutting the lawn.


But then I was back at work tending to the flower beds


I even took care of the flower pots out front
Don't worry Daddy even though I was busy I took Mommy out for breakfast on Mommy's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment