Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sitting and rolling

Ceilidh has started to roll from her tummy to her back. First time she did it I put her right back on her tummy again to make sure it wasn't random and she did it another time. Then I called Matt over and she rolled back yet another time. Then we immediately went out and bought those mats that look like big puzzle pieces so that when she rolls she doesn't hit her head hard on the ground.  Imagine when she starts crawling we will have to baby proof the house.
Enjoying her new toy courtesy of Vivi and Isabelle

The other milestone this week was Ceilidh sitting on her own. Don't get me wrong she has to be put in the sitting position and she still wobbles but she can sit. It was during our weekly visit to the library where I noticed it. She was so enthralled with the librarian that she stopped leaning on me (I had her sitting in front of me) and was sitting on her own. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Library Sue she makes our weekly visits to the library extraordinary. It takes a special person to be a children's librarian.



No comments:

Post a Comment