Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Round two vaccinations


For my birthday Ceilidh gave me the gift of sleeping till 7:30 usually she wakes up closer to six am. And sadly all I had to offer her was a trip to the doctors to get her second vaccinations. She did really well though. Of course she cried when she got poked but settled down as soon as I gave her a hug.

For her dad's birthday she got him a big balloon of his favourite beverage. Ironically she was wearing her I love milk sleeper. 
Miss C is now over 13 lbs and her hair is getting long and curly. She enjoys her trips to the library but try as her dad may she has no interest in tractors yet.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great balloon! Ceilidh looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! I am excited to see you guys at Aunt Pam's this weekend :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete