Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's day...I am as big as a pot of gold.

Gone are the days of green beer, but I still got to wear green. And the funniest thought I had is that today I have a bit of Irish in me. Literally, the Wee one has some Irish roots thanks to M, and it is currently squatting in my belly. I can't wait for it to be around next St. Patty's day when I will deck it out all in green. My Wee little leprechaun. Till then here is a picture of us in green and pictures of the crib as it comes along.
D.




2 comments:

  1. Dalia both you and Trouble are the cutest things ever. You look fab even if you are feeling a little big. Matt, you also look cute but the ladies take the cake! Thanks for all the great photos, it is fun to see things coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the crib (haha sounds like I'm complimenting the house, which is nice too, but I literally meant the baby's bed).
    Way to go M!

    ReplyDelete